Thursday, March 31, 2011

Mo's Digital Challenge #76

The challenge at Mo's this week is to use a button and bow (same at Flutterby this week) and if you want to be eligible for the prize, you must use a Mo's stamp as well!  Well, I love Mo's Mummu images.  This image is of Mummu riding her bicycle.  I believe Mummu would be one fun and feisty lady!

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Mummu on her Bike - Mo's Digital Stamps
Paper:  Bo Bunny Gabrielle and My Minds Eye Stella Rose Hazel and SU CS
Ink:  Prismacolor Pencils and Lyra Pencils
Accessories:  SU button and lace and Misc. thread

Well, I have to go, DH is ready to go out for dinner, so Later Gator! 

Thanks for looking at my blog!!


6 comments:

  1. The paper is amazing with this image. I love how you colored it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Kathy...I couldn't agree more. Mummuu is undoubtedly one feisty gramma!! Your ard is just precious!! I love your coloring...the deep red in her skirt is stunning!! And the lace and DPs perfectly set off this adorable Mo Manning image! I'm so tickled that you've joined our fun challenge this week at Mo's!! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  3. it's a great image kathy and your card is wonderful.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love Mummu! That DP is so spring-like, and the colors you've used on the image are great. Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. One of my favorite Mo images cos it looks like my mom! Wonderful job! I’m so glad you could play along with us at Mo’s “ Buttons and Bows” challenge!
    Hugs,
    Dorcas

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!