Tuesday, August 16, 2011

There's Magic in the Air Challenge 08-15-2011


The challenge issued at There's Magic in the Air this week was to use the colors brown, pink and white.  The brown DP I used has some white markings in it - so, I think I'm safe.  You should drop by the blog and take a look see - the awesome design team has some amazing cards up for inspiration and there is a freebie up  for your use. 

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Cupcake Kiss - Paper Cupcakes
Paper:  Bo Bunny Gabrielle DP; Gina K Luxury 120 and SU CS
Ink:  Copics:  (Cupcake wrapper: E30, 31 and 33; Icing:  R81, 83 and 85; Hershey's Kiss on top of cupcake: E25, 27 and 29)
Accessories:  Circle Nesties die; Really Reasonable Ribbon - pink/gold - from kit; SU pop dots

My pool temperature is 84 - a very chilly 84 degrees.  Where are the August 90 degree temperatures?  I would like to be able to use my pool before it's time to close it down for the season.  Oh well, it will be what it will be - without any complaints from me!

Back in a few with another card upload for Squigglefly.

Thanks - and later gator!


2 comments:

  1. Your cupcake is colored so wonderfully, not to mention it looks absolutely yummy. Thank you so much, for joining us in the Paper Cupcakes challenge. It is always good to see you there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this looks delicious kathy, yummie.
    great cupcake.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!