Thursday, August 29, 2013

MFP's SpeedyTV's Inspirational Challenge - Wreaths




Welcome to another MFP's SpeedyTV's Inspirational Challenge!  Today, Shirley has brought us three beautiful wreaths for your inspiration - be your inspiration by color, theme, etc.!  Check out this lovely inspiration, as follows:



 


 


 
 
Aren't these really pretty?!  I chose the first wreath for my inspiration.
 
I've left a hot link for you above directly to SpeedyTV's Inspiration Challenge - and when you get there, scroll down and click on Challenge 26!
 
 
Card Recipe:
 
Stamp:  Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.'s Marsh Silhouettes
Paper:  MFP Smashed Peas CS; Ivory CS
Ink:  SU Gumball Green and Tuxedo Black
Accessories:  Piece of Burlap; SB Matting Basic Dies A&B; SprayZa Ink Tool for BG
 
 
We sure hope to see you at this challenge!!  Thanks for stopping by - later gator!
 
 

4 comments:

  1. I am loving this card. Your green on the grass and cat tails, really make the card pop. That was a great idea, I would never have thought to use color on it. Your sponged background is gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. o what a very beautiful card Kathy.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card inspired by the first wreath is so pretty and peaceful. I see the inspiration and wish I had some time to play in this with one but unfortunately the three day weekend is all gone - it flew by soooo fast! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!