Sunday, October 20, 2013

Splitcoast's Queen for the Day Challenge 186


It's been several months since I participated in the Splitcoast Queen for the Day Challenge.  However, when I saw that the new Queen was Susie Australia - I had to make a card in her honor.  I did not try to CASE one of Susie's scenes - because I wouldn't have done her justice.

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Zinnias by Flourishes
Paper: MFP White Heavy Premium 140 lb. CS; SU Tempting Turquoise and Pumpkin
Ink:  Copics: (Tip to Tip for zinnias using YR07, 04, 02 and Y00 and E27; Vase: BG78, 75, 72 and 70; Leaves: YG05, 03 and 01
Accessories: SB Matting Basics A&B Dies; Scissors; Pop Dots

Thanks for stopping by!  Later gator!


2 comments:

  1. Kathy, this is so pretty and you have colored the zinnia's beautifully. They look so real.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a beautiful pot with flowers Kathe and great colouring.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!