Thursday, March 13, 2014

MFP's Inspiration Challenge 54 - Fairytale Cottages


Welcome to Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co's. Inspiration Challenge 54!  Today, Shirley, our Team Director, has given us 3 most adorable fairytale cottages for inspiration.  Check these out:



 


 


 
 
Aren't these cottages adorable?!  I love them all, but I chose the middle cottage for my inspiration and I used a newly released set this month from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co. titled Friends.  Why not play along - we can always use more cards in our stash - and remember - there is always a prize to the weekly winner!
 
 
Card Recipe:
 
 
Stamp:  MFP Friends
Paper:  MFP White Heavy Premium 140 lb. CS; MFP Black CS
Ink:  Copics:  R27, 24 and 21, YG07, 05 and 03
Accessories:  SB Matting Basics A&B Dies; Yellow/White Twine
 
Thanks for stopping by - later gator!
 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Kathy, you are back!!! Yay!!! I missed you! I was actually thinking about you yesterday and telling myself the hundredth time to send you something - oh I am bad and such a slacker! Hope you are doing much better!

    Love your pretty flower and the beautiful colors you used. Lovely inspired card. Hugz - lots of them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooohooo, so happy you are back to creating. Your card is so pretty and awesomely colored.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards. Love the color combo. Thanks for sharing and have a blessed day,
    Sandy
    ♥ Scrapbook Blessings Club DT ♥
    ♥ A Working Mom's Joy ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. so very beautiful and elegant Kathy.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!