Thursday, January 15, 2015

Prima's January 2015 Challenge




Prima's challenge for the month of January is shown below - and the colors are so wonderful!  The challenge runs through January 31, 2015.  Sorry about the quality of the picture - - the flash is not working - so I'll be buying a new camera!  Grrr!




I scrapped a picture of my sweet daughter-in-law's family (and my son and grandson are in the pic as well).

Layout Recipe:

Paper:  Prima Botanical DP mounted on a 12x12 piece of heavy cardstock
Ink: Prima Color Bloom Glistening Waves and Ranger Vintage Photo around edges
Accessories:  Prima Flowers Item 557089 (Lady Godiva Ice); Prima Flowers Coffee Break (Item 578466); Prima Flowers Item 577643; Prima leaves (sorry - no item number); and
Art Basic Heavy White Gesso; Art Extravagance White Crackle Texture Paste; Ingvild Bolme Distressing Tool; Crafter's Workshop Stencils; Aleene's Tacky Glue/Hot Glue Gun; Rub 'N Buff Gold Leaf

Thanks for stopping by for a peek - later gator!




6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous project Kathy! Love the stenciled detail and the inky background! Great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Beautiful I Loved !!! Kisses Cibi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here is the link with video tutorial that clock you liked. I hope you enjoy! http://scrapbycibi.blogspot.com.br/2015/01/oi-gente-segue-o-video-com-o-passo.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous. You really been busy creating. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is gorgeous Kathy love the picture.
    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kathy, this is gorgeous! Wow! I love it. The paper is beautiful and the colors are lovely, and I am love with how you did the flower arrangement. This is great! I didn't even remember you scrapbooked. Wow. Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!