Thursday, May 28, 2015

TWO MORE JOURNAL PAGES FINISHED UP



In the last month or so, I had started several journal pages and just left them unfinished.  Over the last few days, I have finished up several sets and this is the last one.  This one is done all in black and white.  I used one of the lovely napkins I purchased for the focus.  I thought about putting them on a red background but decided against that.  I was going to add texture and stamping as usual - but then decided I really liked it just as it is.

Journal Pages:

Mediums:  Prima/Finnabair Art Basics Clear Gesso; Prima/Finnabair Art Basics Soft Matte Gel (transparent)
Black Pearls and Quote and Butterflies from an Authentique collection

Thanks for taking a peek.


8 comments:

  1. Such pretty pages Kathy! Love the beautiful images that you featured!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another fabulous spread Kathy and I think you were absolutely right to leave it in monochrome, it looks fantastic just as it is, that must have been a truly wonderful napkin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are on a role my friend! Its always a treat to see your gorgeous journal pages! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have to agree with you! The b&w colour scheme is brill.....this looks really, REALLY lovely...I can see why you're so happy with these pages:):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I definitely love the black and white pages! Both gorgeous! It reminds me of vintage toile! Beautiful work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is really pretty, love the flowers, I agree with Mandy, it does look like Vintage Toile.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful! My favourite of yours!!C

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!