Sunday, July 12, 2015

SCRAP AROUND THE WORLD CHALLENGE JULY 2015





(My inspiration for this mood board was the beautiful shades of pink and teal and a bit of the orange).


The mood board for the July 2015 Scrap Around the World challenge is wonderful!  I was inspired by the pinks and teals and a bit of the orange.  You should check out this awesome challenge - there is so much talent on the Design Team - and they always have so many entrants - because of the wonderful prize packages.

Layout Details:

Paper:  7 Dots Studio Thoughts Keeper
Flowers  Prima's Garden Fable Biennial Flowers
Prima's Garden Fable 3x4 Journal Note Cards
Doilies from my stash
13 Arts Ayeeda Splash Turquoise and Splash Pink Paints and 13 Arts Ayeeda Chalk Indigo Mist
Lemoncraft Flair 
MFT Damas Stencil
Art Basics Light Paste (mixed with Ayeeda's Splash Pink Paint for the stenciling
Art Ingredients Plum Glass Beads
Art Ingredients White Art Sugar
Art Basics Soft Matte Gel
Stamp:  Finnabair Vintage Vantage with Black Staz-On Ink; Bo Bunny Stitches stamps
Photo:  Free from Janet K

Thanks for taking a peek!





17 comments:

  1. Beautiful LO, I love the soft muted colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous soft colours, a beautiful LO Kathy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very pretty Kathy! Love the sweet vintage image and beautiful background!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathy this is stunning!!! Wow - I haven't been to visit in awhile and I see a giant difference in your style. I really, really like where you have gone. Amazing work and detail. Hugz

    ReplyDelete
  5. First of all...wow to this soft vintage layout Kathy and thank you so much for your comments on my post at BFS .

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow Kathy - this is so gorgeous! I love the use of colour and the awesome layers. Thanks for playing along at SATW!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Kathy sorry it was long ago I have bin here, but now I'm and what a stunning bloglayout.
    Also a stunning layout love your new styl of vintage.

    Gr Karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a pretty layout Kathy! Another beautiful vintage image featured! The background looks amazing! So much detail and texture! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a beautiful layout, Kathy!! Love the inspiration you have pulled from the board!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so beautiful. I love the texture, the layout and the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning layout! Just gorgeous with the tones and layers! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The texture and layers on this layout is amazing! Love it so much! Thanks also for visiting me recently on my blog...made my day! :)xo

    ReplyDelete
  13. Totally gorgeous Kathy. Love everything about this sweet lady. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. This is stunning! Love all the textures and layers! gorgeous choice of colors! A true piece of art! All the best from SATW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hey Kathy! Thanks for your entry!! And not to worry it is showing up clearly as entry 130 on our linky :) Thanks so much for entering this beautiful piece with us at SATW XXXX

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your page is just amazing. Beautiful layout and flowers. I also love the pretty colors and papers.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!