Friday, December 4, 2015

Christmas ATCs








Can't seem to get into the spirit of Christmas yet - but did create 5 Christmas ATCs.  I used 7 Dots Studio Yuletide paper.  I selected the papers and ripped some to use as layers.  My first step, however, was to gesso the background and then I used a stencil on each of the cards for texture and another layer.  After that I stamped with a small text stamp on different parts of the pages.  Next I splattered the background with red ink and added the paper ripped Yuletide paper layers and inked the edges with black ink.  I different pieces of chippies and sprayed them with red ink and glued them down.  Finally, I added some TH Christmas ephemera pieces, twine, flowers, metal adornments and some glossy little 1/2 beads.  Last, but certainly not least - I added Finnabair Red Ruby glass beads and Finnabair silver glitter.

Paper:  7 Dots Studio Yuletide paper
Mediums:  Finnabair Clear Gesso 
Stamp:  Finnabair Vintage Vantage stamp
Ephemera:  TH Christmas ephemera
Flowers:  Prima Victorian Christmas
Finnabair Ruby Red Glass Beads and Finnabair Silver Glitter
Metal Adornments:  The Flying Unicorn
Misc.:  Twine, Beacons Fabri Tac Adhesive




As I used 7 Dots Yuletide paper, I am entering my ATCs in their current "vintage" challenge.




Also entering my ATCs into the Mixed Media Place - Exercise #14 - to create small art, card, tag, ATC, etc.

Thanks for taking a peek!




12 comments:

  1. Great set of ATC, clever way to use some of those bits and pieces too. Good luck with the challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are absolutely gorgeous Kathy!! Love all the various designs and the colours are fabulitious!! Good luck with the Challenges!! Love these!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. All are so pretty Kathy! Love all the Prima blossoms!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh love those ATCs Kathy! Thank you for joining the Mixed Media Place challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely ATCs with so much feeling of Christmas! Thanks for joining our challenge at Mixed Media Place!

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are wonderful! Loving the layers and the dimension in these! Thank you for playing with the Creative Gym #14 over at Mixed Media Place!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow Kathy, amazing ATCs !!! I absolutely love each of them! Thank you for joining our challenge at Mixed Media Place!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great work! Thank you for playing along with 7Dots Studio!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous!!! Thank you for joining the 7 Dots Studio challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful ATCs! Thank you for joining the 7 Dots Studio challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such little gems you've created her Kathy! Thank you for joining us over at 7Dots for the "Vintage" challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great job! Thank you for playing along with us at 7Dots Studio! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!