Monday, December 5, 2011

Kenny K's Krafty Girlz Challenge 72


This card is for challenge 72 at Kenny K's Krafty Girlz blog - which, this week, is to use texture on your card.  I used a piece of cardboard behind the image panel and added a chipboard key sponged with brown and a chipboard crown sponged with blue.  I cut Frankie out and popped him up on the panel.

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Kenny K's digi - Frankie Knuckles
Paper:  Bo Bunny Etc. Collection DP and My Mind's Eye Lost and Found - Union Square DP; Gina K Luxury 120; SU CS
Ink:  Copics:  Suit jacket/slacks:  E37, 35, 33, 31 and 30; Shirt: B97, 95, 93 and 91; Hat: E55, 53, 51 - Hatband - E37; shoes: E17, 15 and 13; Hair: C7 and 5; Skin: E21, 00 and 000; Eyes: YG06, 03 and Earring stud: YR23

I might have to actually start wearing winter coats now.  I've been wearing jackets and lightweight coats - but that wasn't enough today.  So, I went to my coat closet and took all my winter coats out of their bags and moved them to the left of the closet.  I even put my snow boots in the front coat closet - just in case!  Yuk!

Hope everyone is well and that your Christmas plans are falling into place!  Later gator!


6 comments:

  1. beautiful coloring! very cool card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful boycard! Thanks for joining KKKG this week!

    Hugs,
    Renata

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, wow, wow this is another gorgeous card kathy
    and what a coloring thumps up.
    very stunning guy and card also the background papers.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am loving this image! Your card is fantastic. Thanks for joining us this week at KKKG's challenge. Good luck and I hope we see your lovely work next week in our challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kathy this is a great guy card. I love the little guy. Your coloring is spot on as always and I like the cardboard you used. It gave the texture that was perfect with the image. Great card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great masculine card, I, soooooooooo, love your coloring.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!