Friday, December 9, 2011

Mo's DP2 Challenge 112


This card is for Mo's DP2 challenge112 - to use a tag or banner.  My grandson plays basketball for his high school and I thought I'd make a little card for him.

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Slam Dunk digi - Mo's DP2 Shop
Paper:  Pink Paislee Bayberry DP; Gina K Luxury 120 and SU CS
Ink:  Copics:  Skin:  E21, 00, 000; Hair: E23, 21 and YR21; Uniform: B97, 95, 93, 91 and 00; Ball: E99, 97, 95 and 93; Shadow: C00, 1
Accessories:  Pop Dots

Thanks for taking a look - later gator!


6 comments:

  1. Hey Kathy! I love this..and so will your son! I just gave my eldest son a card w/this Mo image on it for his 36th b-day! Heloves it...and then I bought a shadow box frame for it and now he has it displayed! hehehe! I am so gladyou shared this with us and joined us this week at Mo's! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the masculine simplicity of this card! That paper and pennant tag are perfect with this image. Glad you joined us in Mo's Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He will love this and how you personalized it! Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  4. ypur son wil love this card kathy, it's looking great and beautiful.
    and what a great coloring.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a great job, Kathy! I'm so glad you could join us at Mo's this week :)
    Hugs,
    Dorcas

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome. I am sure Taylor will love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!