Friday, April 6, 2012


This card is for two challenges: QFTD107 on SCS and TSC0406, also on SCS.  The queen this week is Mamaxsix (Gail) - congratulations to Gail!  Sillyfilly (Sylvia) has given the challenge this week for TSC0406 to make a card using shades of brown, 2 Nesties or punches and with ribbon or twine.  I think this card has all those items covered and I like how it turned out.

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Lighthouses by Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.
Paper:  MFP CS Hazlenut Tan and Cream
Ink:  Chocolate Chip and TH Tea Dye
Accessories:  Spellbinders Labels 20 die; and Spellbinders Nautical Accents dies

Thanks for stopping by - later gator!



3 comments:

  1. a beautiful men card kathy.
    have a wonderful easter days.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love lighthouses, this is is awesome! Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this Kathy! It's a very striking card. I love your anchor embellishment.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!