Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Can You Digi It - Challenge 32



Pick a season - any season!  The challenge starting today at Can You Digi It is Pick a Season.  As you can see from the inspiration board below - there are, of course, four seasons from which to select.  I chose Summer - because that's my favorite - I am in my pool each day just relaxing and floating.  What's your favorite season?  Pick one and make a card and drop it in the link - there is a prize to the winner.  Check out all the awesome products at the Can You Digi It shop - tons of images and crafting supplies!

Here is the inspiration board:

 
 
Card Recipe:
 
Image:  Adirondack Chair - Creative Need
Paper:  MFP White Heavy Premium 140 lb. CS; MFP Hazel Nut Tan CS; Bo Bunny Serenity Collection DP
Ink:  Copics:  Chair: E35, 33, 31 and 30; Glass of Lemonade: BG0000 and Y02; Beach Ball:  B95, 93, 91 and R24 an 22
Accessories:  Spellbinder's Large Circle Dies; Spellbinder's Matting Basics A&B Dies
 
Thanks so much for stopping by - hope to see you at the challenge.
 
Later gator!



8 comments:

  1. now that looks nice and relaxing....will summer ever come though? Spring sure isn't showing her pretty face yet!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the image and pretty background dps you used Kathy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is beautiful Kathy.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this!!! Now I can hardly wait or summer! :)
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty and the paper looks like waves by the chair. I want to be in the next chair down. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a summer person, too, Kathy. Can't wait for it to arrive. So, you know your card speaks to me. Love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I sure wish I was on the Beach (on a deserted one - not the Spring Break kind). I can hear the waves now - melting all my stress away. Beautiful card my friend - thanks for the brief thought of being at the beach. Hugz!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!