Friday, March 1, 2013

TTSTV Challenge 38 - Brushed Ink Stripes

 
Today's tutorial is given by Thrifty Stamper, one of the Design Team members of Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.'s Tutorial Time on SpeedyTV.  TS's tutorial is titled Brushed Ink Stripes.  I know each week I say - this is new to me - and,  yes, so is this one!  It was quite fun and I can see lots of backgrounds using this technique in the future!

Hop over to SpeedyTV and check out the tutorial and then get your card ready for the challenge!  Not a member of SpeedyTV, not a problem - it's free to join.  Once you make the jump over to SpeedyTV, you click on the Tutorial Time tab and then challenge 38!

There is an awesome stamp set to be awarded to the winner of the challenge:



Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Lots of Luck by Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.
Paper:  MFP White Heavy Premium 140 lb. CS; MFP Lily Pad CS
Ink:  SU Handsome Hunter, Old Olive and Gumball Green
Accessories:  Stipple Brush; Spellbinder's Fancy Weave Die

Hope to see you at the challenge!!

Thanks for stopping by - later gator!

12 comments:

  1. perfect example of this technique...tfs...had a fun time with this technique...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, I love the lattice frame and that technique. I will have to check this one out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Kathy! I love your frame around the shamrock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty card!! I love the border frame.

    ReplyDelete
  5. what a beautiful card Kathy, love it.

    Sorry that I have given a late comment, but my blog was gone.
    After lotts of truble I have it back again.
    Google ask me for my telephone number and I was not happy with that.
    So after along time I did that and I have my blog back again.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to check out this technique because I love how this came out- very interesting and different. Great color choice too (green is my fav). Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the brushed shamrock card. So timely!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this technique...one of my favorites. Awesome card, Kathy!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!