Sunday, September 27, 2015

HALLOWEEN ATCs


I did some gelli printing and pulled some Halloween prints and made these ATCs from one of the prints.  A few of the pics on the ATCs came from the most current edition of Somerset Studio - there was a set of 4 free pages - one with cut-outs - which I used above.

In case you can't read the sentiments on the ATCs - they are as follows:

Back row - crow: "Take a risk and fly; explore beyond and more."
Skeleton: "You make my eyes pop."
Pumpkin and leaves: Capture your dreams."
Bats: "I'm a sucker for you."
Owl head: Not my circus, not my monkeys."
Front row: Owl: "Those who don't believe in magic will never find it."
Owl and cat:  "Magic is real."
Leaves and dragonfly: We are fearless, and so the adventure begins."

As I said, I used a gelli print as the background.  All the pictures are from the latest edition of Somerset Studio, except for the bats - and I found them on Graphic Fairy.  I used a charm on each ATC and the leaves are from a sack of leaves I bought several years ago at Michael's.  The sentiments are from Tim Holtz.  The charms were in my stash.

Thanks for taking a peek!



1 comment:

  1. Wow!!!! These are amazing!!! I do believe this is the most fabulous gelli print I have ever seen! You are a master at this! Beautiful ATC's!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!