Monday, September 7, 2015




I made these ATCs after I was playing around with Some 13 Arts and Coloringz spray mists on a couple of pieces of A4 watercolor paper from the Bloom Pad.  I hadn't intended to make anything, but I so liked how the pages looked when they were dry, I decided to make some ATCs from the paper.  I cut up some chipboard coasters as the backers.  For the birds/butterflies, I used paper from The Flying Unicorn Nature's Garden papers in the Small Art, Big Passion September kit.  I also used some metal adornments from The Flying Unicorn and Finnabair.  The hemp twine came from - you guessed it, The Flying Unicorn.  I also used some stencils on the paper and Texture Paste for just another layer.

Paper:  Prima Jamie Dougherty's Bloom A4 Watercolor Pad
Bird/Butterfly prints:  Nature's Garden paper in the Flying Unicorn Small Art, Big Passion September kit.
Stencils:  13 Arts Mental Vacation Tattered Grid and Tattered Circle stencils; Grid stencil from The Stencil Girl
Hemp Twine: Pink, Blue, Gray and Yellow from Flying Unicorn
Metal Adornments from The Flying Unicorn and Finnabair
Spray Mists:  13 Arts Chalk Indigo, Pastel Cobalt and Pastel Cinnamon; Coloringz Moody Mauve

Thanks for taking a peek!

4 comments:

  1. What a wonderful set and a fabulous idea, such a great use of that background!! Also love all the layers and images you added, great idea! Wished though that you would show some of them individually too... I enlarged the photo, but it's still hard to see the detail....sorry to ask, but I always love to see details....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Kathy! What a fabulous collection of ATC's! I too would love to see close ups to admire all the hard work you put into each and everyone of them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I can see why you wanted to make something with these papers - they're beautiful! Love your layered work on top too. Thanks for your continued support too. I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I can see why you wanted to make something with these papers - they're beautiful! Love your layered work on top too. Thanks for your continued support too. I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!