Thursday, September 15, 2011

Mo's DP2 100 and CCEE1137


This card is for two challenges.  The challenge at Mo's DP2 100 is to use the theme of celebration and this little character of Mo's is definitely celebrating!  The challenge at CCEE1137 is to use pink and lace or a doily.

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Done digi - Mo's DP2 shop
Paper:  Memory Box Gossamer DP; Gina K Luxury 120 and SU CS
Ink:  Copics/Prismacolor Pencils:  (Skin:  E21, 00, 000, R21 and R30; Tank/Bloomers:  R85, 83 and 81; Star:  Y02, 00 and 000; Tutu: R81 and 0000; Hair:  Prismacolor Pencils: Light Umber and Jasmine)
Accessories:  Scalloped Circle Nesties die; Really Reasonable Ribbon lace; Cheery Lynn flourish; Glamour Dust glitter (on tutu)

Okeedokee - that's it for now - not much chatter tonight - got lots of stuff to get done before tomorrow.  Thanks for stopping by and later gator!


7 comments:

  1. This just makes me smile Kathy. She is so stinkin cute. Love the leaf flourish.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She reminds me of Fancy Nancy...and how I feel when new stamps arrive! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so sweet and very beautiful kathy.
    love that lace and that adorable image.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is the perfect image for this challenge! I love the papers, the lace, and the leaf swirls, as well as your great coloring! Thanks for joining us in Mo's Challenge celebration and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so adorable, I love what you did for our 100th challenge, So glad you joined us once again here at Mo's. And just to let you know the more I see this image, the more I want her, so thank you for the inspiraton, I think I need to add her to my collection.

    Hugs
    Debbie and Good Luck

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Kathy...I am so totally lovin' this!! I just got this Mo image...she's so dang cute!! And your coloring and designwork are just awesome, girlfriend!! So glad you joined us this week at Mo's!! Hugs. Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute, Kathy. Wow, your coloring is soooo good.
    Love the vine and your layout. You are being missed in the S. part of the state.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!