Saturday, September 10, 2011

TSC0909 Challenge


Hello to my cute son and daughter-in-law and my adorable grandson!  Hugs to you.

The challenge given for the TSC0909 was given by Pat Smethers - which was to have your card include a travel dream; critters; twine (I used raffia) and no pink.  I swear my Prismacolors said purple - that isn't pink!!

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Witch 1 - Sylvie Stamps digi - Stitchy Bear Stamps; Raindrop Echo sentiment digis - Whimsy Stamps
Paper:  Panda Bear Halloween DP; Gina K Luxury 120 and SU CS
Ink:  Prismacolor Pencils
Accessories:  Nesties circle dies; Whimsy Stamp ticket die; Raffia; SU pop dots

We finally got some much needed rain Thursday night into Friday and, supposedly, we are to have more this afternoon into early evening, but, as yet, I haven't seen a drop.  I wish Mother Nature would give Texas and California a good soaking of rain - the fires are running rampant in those States.

I hope everyone is having a peaceful week-end.  Take care and later gator!


1 comment:

  1. wow kathy this is very beautiful, love your colouring.
    your image is gorgeous.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!