Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Totally Stampalicious Challenge 09-05-2011


I love Stella from Bugaboo/Totally Stampalicious - she has attitude and uses it!  Aren't there times when  you just wish you had made that certain retort - hindsight is always perfect.  Unfortunately, for me, there are so many times that the retort or remark rolls right out of my mouth before I actually think - sometimes I'm glad and there have been a few times that I have regretted that - but not too often.  The challenge this week at Totally Stampalicious is to use pink, orange and yellow - fun and bright colors.

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Fairy Stella - Bugaboo - Totally Stampalicious
Paper:  Prima Fairy Flora; Gina K Luxury 120 and SU CS
Ink:  Copics:  (Hair: YR31, 30 and YR0000; Skin: E21, 00, 000, R21 and 30; Wings: BG01, 000, 0000; Tutu and booties: BG32, 11 and 10
Accessories:  Prima velvet flowers; SU scalloped ribbon; SU pop dots

As soon as I finish this post, I am going over to Totally Stampalicious and buying another Stella set.

It's an awesome day here in Central Illinois, breezy, sunny and 72 degrees.  The farmers are taking the corn out of the fields already - seems much earlier than last year.

Okay, later gator!


4 comments:

  1. What a cute card you have created! I love the papers you put with her. Bring that wand next week when you come, we could have a lot of fun with that.
    I wouldn't be afraid to encourage you to use it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fun image and a great card.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Kathy, I can't help to admire the shading (and coloring) you have done on Stella. Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha Ha...isn't Stella just the BEST?!? You have colored her up just wonderfully - thanks for joining our color challenge at Totally Stampalicious this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!