Friday, November 18, 2011

QFTD87 and TSC1118 Challenges


This photo didn't turn out well at all - but the image is silver embossed with silver mirror and gold trim behind the image.  This is for QFTD87 (Carol - Bobbiesgirl) and for TSC1118 - to use white, green and silver (or diamond rhinestones) - or both.

I may try taking a better picture later and substitute - because IRL - the card is pretty.

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Wreath - Rubber Soul Stamps
Paper:  Ivory CS; Gold Mirror CS and green SU CS
Ink:  Versamark
Accessories:  Nesties rectangle dies

I did one in gold as well - without the green - and I like it too - but I am not going to take a picture of that one either until later.

Thanks for stopping by - hope you all have a relaxing and safe week-end.  Later gator!


2 comments:

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!