Saturday, November 26, 2011

Sparklies and Glitter


I know I've said this before, but, honestly, I am like a crow to things that sparkle and glitter -- whether it be beautiful glass, jewelry, shiny paper -- any sort of bling - I am there!  The challenge at Simon Says is to make a tag or use a tag on a card.  I was obviously in crow mode when I made this, because the only thing that doesn't glitter is the paper!

Card Recipe:

Paper:  The Paper Studio Twelve Days of Christmas DP; SU Red Glitter Paper: Stampers Best Gold Mirror CS; Tag
Accessories:  Nesties Layered Poinsettias; Snowflake dies; Gold Cord

My little Missy cat is feeling better today, she is eating and drinking, but still not playful.  The vet says she is on the mend.  And, she did sleep last night, so that's a good sign.

So, that's really it for today!  Take care and later gator!


6 comments:

  1. Hello Kathy such a gorgeous tag, paper texture is fabulous and your sparkle details are perfect - your Magpie down much better than a Crow though!!!

    Thanks so much to join us with Simon Says Stamp challenge
    hugs
    xxHeatherxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautifully crafted tag. Thanks for entering into my CHNC challenge 48 - please include a link within your post - hope to see you again soon. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a beautiful label kathy, lovely stars.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathy I love your sparkly tag! It's very pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lol the crow mode Kathy. Your tag is beautiful, so lovely and sparkly and I love the paper.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp for our "Tag your it" challenge
    hugs Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. A great "sparkle" tag. Thank you for joining us at TG this week.I hope you will play along again next week.

    Sarah x

    p.s. I have blog candy on offer on my blog when I reach 300 followers

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!