Thursday, December 5, 2013

MFP's SpeedyTV's Inspiration Challenge 40 - Chicken Coops




Welcome to a new week at Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.'s SpeedyTV's Inspiration Challenge.  This week, for Inspiration Challenge 40, Shirley has given us the most adorable pictures of chicken coops - and I mean adorable!!

Check these out:







Oh my gosh, what chickens wouldn't want to live in these awesome coops?!!!

I chose the pink/white coop for my inspiration and I used a newly released image from a set titled Lots of Words from Mark's Finest Papers.

Be sure and check out the cards/projects of the Inspiration Challenge Design Team - and if you have time, leave them some love on their blogs!  You can use the hot link above to get to SpeedyTV.  Not a member of SpeedyTV, not a problem - it's free and easy to join.

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Lots of Words by Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.
Paper:  MFP White Heavy Premium 140 lb. CS
Ink:  Copics:  R85, 83, 81 and YG07, 05 and 03

Remember, there is always a prize to the weekly winner.

Thanks for stopping by - later gator!

3 comments:

  1. Love your beautiful card and the pretty pink blooms. Your friend will love it. I would love to have that pink coop in my backyard. (no chickens, thought) :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is simply beautiful Kathy.
    great and fabulous chicken houses.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great way to be inspired by that pink coop! Your card is so sweet - great design and color. Very pretty work my Friend. I would love to have any of these coops in my back yard. I showed them to DH and he just shook his head and walked away so I guess I am not getting one. LOL! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!