Saturday, December 7, 2013

Speedy Fox & Friends Challenge 189 - Blue Christmas


It's Saturday - and time for a new challenge at Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.'s Speedy Fox & Friends!  Today, Pat has asked us to make a card or project with a blue Christmas theme.  I used the MFP set titled Poinsettia Blooms.  While I've never actually seen a real blue poinsettia - for this challenge - mine is blue!  I hope you can join us - because there is always a prize to the weekly winner!

Card Recipe:

Image:  Poinsettia Blooms by Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.
Paper: MFP White Heavy Premium 140 lb. CS; Bo Bunny Midnight Frost DP; MME Lost & Found Christmas DP (inside)
Ink:  Copics:  B97, 95, 93 and 91; YR 24
Accessories:  Ranger Gold Stickles; SB B Matting Basic Dies; Pop Dots

Thanks for stopping by.  Be sure and check out what the DT has for you on the MFP blog (hot linked above).


7 comments:

  1. Imagination is often better than real life, and I love this blue poinsettia! Original and quite pretty the way you colored it :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so very pretty, I love the blue poinsettia. That is the joy of coloring, we can make anything just the color that we want. Your coloring is fantastic and I really like the dp you used with it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy--this is gorgeous! I had a blue poinsettia several years ago, and this one reminds me it! This truly is beautiful! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow gorgeous card Kathy, love it.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. True to nature or not it is beautiful......Lis

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great paper to go with your poinsettia.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I sure wish I could find a blue Poinsettia - wouldn't that be great! Love the color on your card and it really makes the flower pop. Love this pretty thing! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!