Thursday, December 12, 2013

MFP's SpeedyTV's Inspiration Challenge 41 - Glamers



You are going to love this week's new Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.'s SpeedyTV's Inspiration Challenge 41!  The inspiration Shirley has provided is totally awesome and adorable!  So, check this out:
 


 

These adorable retro glamorous campers (glampers) are awesome - wouldn't it be fun to take one and redo it!!

I love them all, but my fav is the pink one!

Just use the hot link above and pop over to SpeedyTV, select the Challenges tab and next select Inspirations Challenge and Challenge 41.  Be sure and check out the projects from the wonderful DT!  Not a member of SpeedyTV - not a problem - it's free and easy to join.  And, remember, there is always a prize to the weekly winner.

Card Recipe:

Image:  Holly Jolly from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.
Paper:  MFP White Heavy Premium 140 lb. CS; Melton and Co. Christmas DP
Ink:  Copics:  R85, 85, 93 and 81; E15 and 13 and BG10
Accessories:  Pop Dots; SB Matting Basics A&B Dies; SB Labels 20

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you at the challenge!


3 comments:

  1. he is cute and beautiful Kathy.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your card Kathy! I am running so late this week that I was even late on my post yesterday - don't know how I got my days so messed up!!!! Your snowman is adorable and your colors are so great. I totally see how the pictures inspired this card. Cute!!! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very cute card, I love this snowman and your layout. The pink one was my favorite, too. I think we need one of these. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!