Thursday, December 26, 2013

MFP's SpeedyTV's Inspiration Challenge 43 - Cookie Jars



I hope everyone had a happy and blessed Christmas yesterday!  Wow, for today's Inspiration Challenge, Shirley has selected some very, very adorable cookie jars for your inspiration!!  Check these out!




 
 
 

Each of these just make me smile!  I chose the adorable snowman cookie jar for my inspiration and used the set Snow Gifts by MFP! 
Be sure and hop over to SpeedyTV's Inspiration Challenge 43.  Not a member of SpeedyTV - no problem, it's free and easy to join.  Use the hot link to get to the challenge.  Click on Challenge 43 and there  you are!  Check out the work of the Design Team for even more inspiration.  And, remember, there is always a prize to the winner!

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Snow Gift by MFP
Paper: MFP White Heavy Premium 140 lb. CS; MFP Cherry Crush CS; SU Tempting Turquoise CS
Ink:  Copics: R29, 27, 24, 22; E15, YR04, E43; W7, 5, 3: BG23, 13, 11 and 10
Accessories:  SB Matting Basics Dies A&B; Rhinestones

Hope to see you at the challenge!



5 comments:

  1. o how sweet and beautiful Kathy.

    gr karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going in the snowman direction too and got derailed along the way - lol! Your card is sooo cute and I love it. Love the colors and the message is an important one. Kathy, I hope your Christmas was wonderful and you received plenty of crafting toys! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute Kathy!!! As always, colored beautifully! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! I love the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute and I love those colors. I like how you added the rhinestones for snow.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!