Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Priscilla's Digi Fan


This card's digi image is from Priscilla's (the home of the Midnight Madness Sketch challenge).  Fans have always reminded me of elegance and mystery.  Why you say - I don't have a clue.  But in all the old southern belle movies, the ladies always had fans and handkerchiefs.  Of course, the lack of central AC would make me use a fan and a handkerchief!  Also, the Asian fans are especially gorgeous - hand painted with ornate symbols.  If I were over the wall rich, I would collect fans - especially from Asia.

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Priscilla's Digi Fan
Paper: SU Baja Breeze, Whisper White, and Chocolate Chip; 7 Gypsies DP
Ink: SU markers
Accessories:  Sizzlet Architectural corner; Prima flowers; SU brads

Well, today I didn't accomplish a single thing.  I spent part of the  day on the computer and the other part of the day working on some cards.  But, the thing is, I didn't finish one card - I have several images done, but no card completed.  I feel like everything just didn't flow together today, but oh well, I can finish them up tomorrow - right? Right!

Short blur on the blog tonight.  Later gator.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card and colouring Kathy..Loz

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have been a busy little bee sister. I love the colors and the fan.
    Your sis

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely card , your colouring is beautiful.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!