Thursday, May 3, 2012

CCEE May 3, 2012 Challenge



This card is for the challenge at CCEE given by Charlene this week - to use gingham (of some sort) on our cards.  I chose to use pink gingham behind my sweet chickens.  Be sure and drop by the CCEE blog (linked above) and check out all the awesome cards of the lovely and talented ladies of the Design Team!

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Flap My Wattles by Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.
Paper:  My Mind's Eye Miss Caroline Dolled Up DP; MFP CS
Ink:  Copics: R85, 24, 22, YG05; E43, 42, 40
Accessories:  Spellbinder's Standard Circle Large Die

Thanks for stopping by - later gator!



10 comments:

  1. I see we both brought out the chickens for this challenge, Kathy. Gingham just naturally goes with country, and chickens are definitely "country." I like the wooden background DP.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Always love the chickens! Your gingham is perfect for them. Love your card, Kathy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun card, Kathy! Gingham and rooster/hens go perfectly together. I see they are out by the old barn with that wood panel dp. Cute, cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The gingham is spot on for the challenge and perfectly paired with the hens, but it's that wonderful wood background that really caught my eye - it looks real.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the colors against the barnboard bg! the pink gingham is fab!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute and beautiful card kathy.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. chickens just go with gingham don't they? Love your sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the gingham mid panel and....those chickies just make me smile...love the drama of their design

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute, cute little chickens. Makes me smile when I see them. Love how you showcased them with the checks and the barn wood. Perfect!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!