Thursday, May 10, 2012

CCEE1219 Challenge 5-10-2012


This card is for the challenge this week over at CCEE given by Charlene - to make our own buttons or brads.  I used a Sizzlet die to make these cute little buttons and then ran some twine through them and knotted.  If you are up to the challenge, drop by and link your card - we would love to see them.  And, don't forget to check out the wonderful cards and projects of my very talented design team members!

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Sending Happy Thoughts by Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.
Paper:  Basic Grey Plumeria and Basic Grey Picadilly DPs and MFP CS
Ink:  Copics:  R24, 22, 20; YG25, 23, 21
Accessories:  Sizzlets Button Die

I always appreciate your visits and comments - later gator!


10 comments:

  1. I have this little die, and just love it. Why didn't I think to use it?????? Love this simple card. Your card does not come up from CCEE, but when I click on your photo, I can get to your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is a beautiful card kathy.

    greetings akrin

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful card with cute buttons. Awesome coloring and design.

    AR-really, sniff, sniff. Ok, cu in June.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty, Kathy! I love those buttons..what a good die to have.

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous buttons...love all the shapes...pretty card

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pink against the soft neutrals - it's very sophisticated looking and restful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute little button die! And your card is very pretty with that rosebud.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very pretty!! Love how the pink stands out!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love those cool buttons, Kathy! Great coloring on your pretty card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!