Tuesday, May 1, 2012

There's Magic in the Air Challenge 4-30-2012


Hello - it's time again for a new challenge at There's Magic in the Air - and this time it's an inspiration challenge.  Look at the beautiful photo with loads of pretty colors.  This inspiration picture reminds me of a birthday party - yummy white birthday cake (couch); extra yummy Philadelphia Cream Cheese icing - blue; and, lots of colored candles!  I know, but that's what it reminds me of - I must need a piece of birthday cake!

So, I used this adorable image by Nina from Paper Cupcakes  titled A Special Gift.  Is this not the most adorable little piggy ever?!  And, check out his little mouse friend in the box with a cupcake! 

I see myself using this sweet image several times - as it makes me smile and I'm sure it will deliver a smile to the recipient.

Thanks for stopping by - later gator!

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  A Special Gift digi by Nina from Paper Cupcakes; Variety Tickets by Nina from Paper Cupcakes
Paper:  PapierBlok DP (from my awesome friend, Karin, in the Netherlands); MFP CS
Ink:  Copics:  Piggy:  R01, 00, 000, 0000; Piggy's Hat/Outfit:  BG34, 32, 11 (added Spica At You Turquoise Glitter Pen on the Hat); Box: R24, 22, 21; Mouse: E42, 40; Cupcake: Y08; Balloon: R85, 83, 81 (added Spica At You Blossom Glitter Pen on balloon); Bucket: B95, 93, 91; Flowers: R27, YG04; Butterflies: V02,  Y17; Leaves: YG25; Grass G14
Accessories:  Pink/White and Turquoise/White Twine

Thanks, as always, for stopping by - I appreciate your visits and comments!  Later gator!



5 comments:

  1. Another adorable image...love the sweetness. Yes, I want a piece of cake now, too. LOL

    BTW, the schedule of my post did not work today. I don't get it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy I can totally see why this image totally makes you smile, and I am all sharing a piece of cake with you too....lol. I just love the inspiration you have taken from the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fun image kathy, and what a beautiful card.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just look at that little piggy......awww...what an adorable scene Kathy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!