Tuesday, May 8, 2012

MFP Sneak Peek - Oopsy Daisy - May 8, 2012


Today starts the Sneak Peeks of the Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co., stamp sets being released this month - and, wow, what a month its going to be.  This pretty daisy is from the set titled Oopsy Daisy and it has 3 beautiful images and 5 sentiments.  Can you say versatile?!  And, the butterfly is from another set being peeked by me on Thursday, the 10th, this week. 

I hope you can join us next week on Tuesday, May 15th - for the start of our 4 day blog hop.  All you need to do to to be eligible to win one of the awesome new sets being released next week - is to hop along and comment on the cards of the Sr. DT members!  So, join us at the challenge blog of Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co. starting Tuesday the 15th and running through and including Friday the 18th!

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Oopsy Daisy and Scenic Selections from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.
Paper:  CS from MFP
Ink:  Copics:  R22, 21, 20, 11; YG07, 05, 03 and Y38
Accessories:  Pink Pearls

Thanks for stopping by and  I hope you'll drop by to see the sneak peeks the rest of this week!

AND, I HOPE MY PRE-POSTS WORK - BLOGGER HAS BEEN VERY UNKIND NOT PUBLISHING MY SCHEDULED PRE-POSTS!

Later gator!


5 comments:

  1. hi kathy i see that you have your diploma copic designer congratulations.
    Your card is beautiful.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see you getting a lot of use out of this set Kathy. Very cute card. Love the simple layout and your coloring is magnificent!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I love daisies. I wish I had a whole garden of YOUR daisies Kathy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very pretty, love these delish daisies.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!