Thursday, June 21, 2012

CCEE 1225 06-21-2012


This is my third challenge this month over at CCEE and I've asked the ladies to make the "dreaded masculine" card.  When I make a masculine card, I know I can't decorate it or frilly it up as usual.  This would appeal to my husband - plain, no ribbon, flowers, etc.  So why don't you make a masculine card, join us over at CCEE and link it up for everyone to enjoy!

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Gullible by Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.; Scenic Selections by Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.
Paper:  Hazlenut Tan at Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.
Ink:  Soft Suede
Accessories:  Red/White Twine from The Twinery

We hope to see you over at CCEE this week and be sure and check out the beautiful cards/projects from our very talented DT!!


6 comments:

  1. Love this image, Kathy. Super masculine card and it looks great on the Hazelnut Tan.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just beautiful kathy.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, isn't this a great masculine card with a perfect saying.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome, Kathy, I love this new stamp set, too. It is perfect on the craft paper.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great guy card, and the sentiment just makes me giggle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I enjoyed this challenge - easier than the "dreaded" vintage in my book. Love your gull image, and the sentiment made me smile - what a perfect masculine card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!