Monday, June 4, 2012

Squigglefly - Holly's Hobbyists Challenge 06-08-2012


Each Monday brings a new challenge over at Squigglefly's challenge blog and this week, the challenge is handed down by Holley's Hobbyists - and that is "Make Me Laugh."  If you are looking for some really fun and "funny" images - check out the shop at Squigglefly.  There are tons of fun, funny, beautiful, adorable, etc., etc. images from which to make a selection - and, there are some freebies to get you started!  So, we hope to see your cards - and have some fun!

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Camping Tents by Gemma Mortlock for Squigglefly; sentiment computer generated
Paper:WRMK - Vintage T; Premium White Heavy 140 lb. CS from Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.
Ink:  Copics:  Tents: E44, 43, 41, 23, 17, 15, 13; Banners: B79,66, 41, 24, 18, 16, 04, 02, 01; Campfire: Y38, YR04
Accessories:  Hemp Twine Knotted

Check out the fun at Squigglefly - we all need a good laugh on Mondays!!

Thanks for stopping by - later gator!


8 comments:

  1. hahaha great text and fabulous card kathy.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card made me laugh Kathy! I love the sentiment and the twine on your card is great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute and perfect for the challenge. I think the person in that tent would be me!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ha...Kathy, this is too funny. I won't be going there. Cute and fun card just the same.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hee hee Kathy! What a fantastic sentiment for this image! I Love it! As I get older, the thought of sleeping in a tent makes me hurt all over. I'd need a drink (or 3) from room service so I didn't feel all my aches and pains!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehehehe , super sentiment, absolutely love it and the card is stunning!!! Thanks for joining us, love to have you..............:))

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!