Sunday, June 17, 2012

MFP's FOSTV Challenge 25 Summer



MFP's FOSTV Challenge 25 - is to make a card or project titled Summer!  I used Flamingos on Vacation for my card - I love this fun set!

So drop by Friends of Speedy TV (FOSTV) and link of your card for Summer

What does Summer mean to you?  Swimming pool, kids out of school, flowers, heat - whatever it is - make up your card and join in the challenge - you could win a prize.

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Flamingos on Vacation by Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.
Paper:  MFP Premium White Heavy 140 lb. CS; Jillibean watermelon gazpacho soup DP
Ink:  Copics
Accessories: Scissors (popped up palm tree)

Thanks for stopping by for a visit - come back soon! Later Gator!


12 comments:

  1. beautiful card kathy.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun summer card. My Mother has these in her front yard (fake ones but they look wonderful). Great colors!!! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this cute card and that set is adorable. I can see why you like it so much. Wonderful paper to pair it with, too. I like how you popped up the tree leaves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect card for FOSTV summer challenge. Fun combo of colors and papers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card! We have that DP! My DD put the watermelon paper on a base card but that is as far as she got with hers. Super cute! You are inspiring me to get out my Flamingo set and see what I can come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card - Bonnie and you are thinking alike!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that watermelon background!!! We used the same stamp set too! Awesome card Kathy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a fabulous job you did here, Kathy. I love it! I sure would like to join that flamingo under that palm tree. I need a trip to the beach....soon.

    I left this comment on the wrong card: Duh...deleted and doing again.

    I'm so behind commenting. I got up early today to try to work on the blog and some commenting.
    About the cleaning service, your idea was the same my sis gave me. But, I guess I am so tired of having workers in my house, I am just going to try to get squared away by myself. Of course, hubby hasn't taken a week's vacation to help. He's such a sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  9. So much fun. I love the watermelon DP.

    I love picnics, all summer long! I permanently keep a blanket, utensils, frisbees in the car. We go several times a week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great summer card. I love the coloring and the bright colors. Thanks for playing along with the Friends of SpeedyTV this week. Hope to see you again next week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!