Friday, October 19, 2012

Halloween Selections Mini Set - Mark's Finest Papers


I haven't been around for a few days!!  This card features a look at a new set being released this month by Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co., titled Halloween Selections Mini Set.  This adorable set is perfect cards, tags, window dies!!  I love this cute set!

Tomorrow, I'll be putting up some sneak peeks for more of the new sets!

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Halloween Selections Mini Set by Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.
Paper:  MFP Hazelnut Tan CS; MFP Black CS; Memory Box Nightfall DP
Ink:  Copics:  Kitty: CE, 1; E23, 04, YR23; Ghost: E11, B91; Witch: E 23, 11; YR09, 04; YG13, YR23; Pumpkins: YR14, 12, YG91
Accessories:  Poppystamps Small Window Die

Thanks for stopping by!!



9 comments:

  1. Oh, too cute! I love all the little Halloween characters and the pretty moon outside the window.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just too darn cute!!! I love the idea of adding the characters to the window. I need to get that die!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so cute and I love how you made the night sky behind the window with the Halloween characters. I like how you used the moon in the one pane. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. fabulous images and great design.
    beautiful card Kathy.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous images and great design.
    beautiful card Kathy.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute card, I LOVE the window scene! Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  7. How cute to put these little guys in the window Kathy!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bahhh! Here's another window! AWESOME...this is divine!! :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!