Friday, October 12, 2012

TTSTV 10-12-2012 - Waterfall Card Tutorial

Jane, a member of our awesome DT for Tutorial Time on SpeedyTV has posted a tutorial on how to make a waterfall card.  This is my first waterfall card - and it was quite fun to make.  See the little ribbon at the bottom of the card, when you pull that - the images flip into view.  I used the set I'm Going Batty released by MFP in September 2012.  See below for the images I used:


I used the little ghostie, kitty and bat and the "Boo" sentiment.

You will want to check out this awesome tutorial by Jane Clausen over at SpeedyTV.  When you arrive at SpeedyTV, click on the Tutorial Time tab and then just select the latest tutorial at the top of the list!  There is a wonderful stamp set available to the winner!

Hope to see you there!

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  I'm Going Batty by Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.
Paper:  MFP White Premium Heavy 140 lb. CS: Orange and Purple CS
Ink:  Copics:  Bat: E47, 44, 42, 41, 40 and R20; Ghostie: E00, Eyes: B02; Shoes: E15, 13; Jeans: B93 and 91; Kitty: W5, 3, 1 and R20; Hat: YR04, 02 and 00
Accessories:  Pumpkin and Bat Brads from my sweet friend, Shirley

Thanks for stopping by - later gator!


8 comments:

  1. Great card...love the cute bats on the background...too cute...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute Halloween card using this tutorial Kathy. I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I never made one waterfall card Kathy, but it looks stunning.
    beautiful made.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very fun card Kathy!! I love the color combo and the tiny bats :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. We had the same idea, Kathy! Halloween cards are always fun to make, and this one is super fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super, super cute. I love that you used this stamp set and great colors. The ribbon tab is the bomb!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute waterfall card, Kathy. I really did enjoy recently making mine. It was the only one I've ever made. Aren't they fun?

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!