Saturday, October 20, 2012

MFP Sneak Peek - Cracked Hello 10-20-2012


This card is a sneak peek for one of the new Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.'s stamp sets being released next week.  This awesome set is titled Cracked Hello.  I love this awesome background stamp - it has so many possibilities!

Remember, our blog hop starts at Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co. blog on Monday (10/22) and runs through Friday (10/26).  The more comments you leave on the blogs of the Senior Design Team - the more chances you'll have to win!!

And, just wait until you see the fantastic new stamp sets!!

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Cracked Hello by Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.
Paper:  MFP White Premium Heavy 140 lb. CS;  Brown CS
Ink:  SU Soft Suede
Accessories:  Spellbinder's Matting Basics A Dies; Memory Box Arboscello Tree Die; Brown/White Twine

Thanks, as always, for stopping by!  Later Gator!


7 comments:

  1. What a lovely card, I too like the background stamp and warm colors! Hugs, Karen

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful tree and a lovely card Kathy.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Luvin' this new stamp Kathy! How beautiful it is - I am a tree fan and so many of my cards do have trees. This is something I need - well want - no need! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is GORGEOUS! The texture alone makes me want to hold it. Love what you've created here. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! I love monochromatic cards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I sure love that cracked look and would love to get that stamp set. Great card!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!