Monday, October 1, 2012

Speedy Fox & Friends Challenge 127 - Circles


I've always been fascinated with bats and, normally, I would say bats are cute, but you have to admit that this little guy is a cutie patootie.

This card is for Speedy Fox & Friends Challenge #127 - to make a card or project using circles.  I kept the card fairly clean (at least for me) by just using dies and twine.

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  I'm Going Batty by Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.
Paper:  MFP White Premium Heavy 140 lb. CS; MFP Black CS; MFP Cherry Slush CS; Gray CS
Ink:  Copics:  Bat:  W5, 3, 1, R20 and R17
Accessories:  Spellbinder's Circle Dies; Spellbinder's Labels 20 Dies; Spellbinder's Matting Basics A Dies; Red/White Twine; Cuttlebug EF

Thanks for stopping by and having a look - later gator!


8 comments:

  1. This is cute, I love that die, as you already know. You definitely have colored this little guy up cute. I really like the white embossed background. Thanks for joining the Speedy Fox team for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kathy, glad you joined us again. This is one cute Batty card. Love the CAS look. Thanks for joining us at Speedy Fox and Friends for the circle challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. such a cute card Kathy.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! Would be a great card for even non-Halloween with that funny sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like how you went clean and simple for this card...makes the bat pop right out there. Cute, cute card AND bat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. He surely is. Thanks for joining Speedys Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a fun card!!!! I love how the label type dye is vertical and the image and sentiment just pops!!! Thanks for joining Speedy Fox & Friends this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!