Thursday, July 11, 2013

Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.'s Speedy TV's Inspiration Challenge 19


Another Thursday - and it's Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.'s Speedy TV's Inspiration Challenge 19.  Shirley has given us some wonderful and really lovely inspiration from Zulily in the 3 dresses below!

Aren't these dresses awesome - I especially love the blue one!  Although I did my card based on the middle dress.



And, the adorable stamp below is the awesome prize to this week's winner!


Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Lotos Blossoms by Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.
Paper: MFP White Heavy Premium 140 lb. CS; BG Konnichiwa DP
Ink:  SU Summer Fruit
Accessories:  SB A and B Dies: SB Large Square Dies; Corner Rounder

Hope to see you at the Inspiration challenge!

Later gator!


4 comments:

  1. A beautiful card, you have made for the inspiration challenge. I love that paper you put with your pretty
    lotus blossoms.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow beautiful card stunning dresses and great colour you have use Kathy.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fun inspiration photo and challenge! Great card! In a way I can see how all three dresses could have inspired this card. They all have the wavy lines like your DP on your card! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is just beautiful. I love the way you have used the stamp!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!