Friday, July 5, 2013

Squigglefly Sneak Peek


Today, I have a sneak peek for you of some new Squigglefly images!  The rustic lattice work frame is by Pamela Lehto and the image within the frame is by Cheryl Alger (Birds and Ladybugs).  Be sure and check out all the new images at Squigglefly!!

Card Recipe:

Image:  Birds and Ladybugs by Cheryl Alger; Lattice Frame by Pamela Lehto
Paper:  MFP White Heavy Premium 140 lb. CS; Kraft CS
Ink:  Copics (Forgot to write them down this time - sorry)

Thanks for stopping by - later gator.


6 comments:

  1. oooh, I love this Kathy! Great combination of images - it makes me feel like I'm peeking through a lattice fence to view the birds! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card!!! Love the fun images of the houses!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card!Love your image!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty. I like this image. You did a fab job coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is a beautiful card Kathy.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cool new image from Pamela. I love the frame (you could use that for a lot of things) and the little birdhouses are wonderfully sweet. Hope things are going well for you my friend. Hugz!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!