Saturday, July 13, 2013

Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.'s Speedy Fox & Friends Challenge 168




Welcome to another challenge from Speedy Fox & Friends on Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.'s challenge blog.  This week, Pat has asked us to make a card or project using our favorite technique.  When I have time (which doesn't seem often enough), I love to make handmade envelopes to match the card.  For my card, I used Basic Grey's Konnichiwa DP and used 3 separate pieces between the card and the envelope that coordinate.  I used matching card stock and on the flap attached a piece of the DP and on the front, I used one of the lotus blossom images from the new stamp set featured on my card - titled Lotus Blossoms. 

Use the hot link above to jump over to MFP's challenge blog so you can get some inspiration from the DT.  The winner will receive this adorable stamp set as a prize:


Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Lotus Blossoms by Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.
Paper:  MFP White Heavy Premium 140 lb. CS; Basic Grey Konnichiwa DP
Ink:  SU Peach Parfait
Accessories:  SB Labels 29 Dies; SB A&B Basics Dies; Pop Dots

Hope to see you at the challenge!

Thanks for stopping by - later gator!


8 comments:

  1. Kathy--this is so pretty! I used to decorate my envies, then got out of the habit. Need to start doing it again! Thanks for the reminder!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great matching envelope, Kathy! BTW, I love your little R&R kitty widget!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your kitty on the side bar is making laugh!!!!

    I love the artwork on your envelope! Gorgeous card and just wonderful to make a matching envelope!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful card and a beautiful envelope. The paper is so perfect for this stamps, too. Do you have a envelope template?

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW!This is SO VERY PRETTY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is beautiful Kathy and the envelope fit perfectly.


    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  7. Making your own envelopes is the coolest thing! Love yours and it is really great that it matches your card. Fun stuff here - great creations. Hugz!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!