Thursday, July 25, 2013

Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.'s SpeedyTV's Inspiration Challenge 21 - Boxers

 
 
Today is a new Inspirational Challenge at MFP's SpeedyTV!  Shirley, our team leader, has given us 3 adorable pictures as inspiration for our cards/projects.  Check out these 3 very beautiful boxers:
 
 



I used the second picture Boxer Coffee Club for my inspiration.  I used one of MFP's stamps sets titled Oh, Beans for my card.


I used two of the stamps to make my background and a third image from the set for my main image.  I stamped it 3 times and used pop dots between the layers for dimension - just added two colors of twine and that was it!  This cute stamp below will be the prize to the winner!


Card Receipe:

Stamp:  Oh, Beans by Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.
Paper:  MFP White Heavy Premium 140 lb. CS; SU Brown Sugar CS
Ink:  SU Raspberry Ripple and Brown Sugar
Accessories:  Scissors and Pop Dots

Thanks for stopping by and hope to see you at the challenge!

Later gator!



4 comments:

  1. Kathy this is a gorgeously elegant design and I love your handmade background.
    {Would love you to visit my blog and join my 600-Follower Give-Away. Thank you so much if you have entered and good luck.}
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card. I love the colors and I can definitely tell which picture you drew your inspiration from. Now, where is my cup of coffee? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful background you have made Kathy and a fantastic card.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is just a beautiful card and design. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!