Monday, July 8, 2013

Squigglefly Challenge 2713 - Thank you


 
Happy Monday everyone!  Today is a joint challenge by Team Holley's Hobbyists and Team Rhonda's Rowdy Rascals to do thank you cards to our fearless leader at Squigglefly - Holly Young. 

Holly - thank  you for all you do for us - we so appreciate you!  When I lose an e-mail as to dates for peeks (I think I have a gremlin that takes my important dates) - I always e-mail you and you smile and patiently resend the information.  You generously comment on all of our cards and all the cards of the entrants - each and every week! And, so many other kindnesses from you!

Holly, you are the best of the best.  So, again, a heartfelt thank  you and lots of thank you hugs headed your way!

Card Recipe:

Image:  Birds and Ladybugs by Cheryl Alger
Paper: MFP White Heavy Premium 140 lb. CS; Peach CS; Basic Grey Indie Bloom
Ink:  Copics
Accessories:  SB Fancy Tags 1; SB Large Circle Dies; SB Scallop Circle Dies; SB Matting Basics B (inside)



7 comments:

  1. Perfect card for a thank you! Love the cute image and your great background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh, I love the colors you have used to showcase this cute image. Awesome coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a very pretty card Kathy.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aw Kathy, thank you so much! Your words are making me blush! I love your card - beautiful paper in the background and such a pretty die cut framing the sentiment! I am so touched at being honored by all of you today!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry I am late, late, late commenting on your adorable card! I love the sweet frame and image and you colored it perfectly of course. Truer words couldn't have been said about Holly. Great thank you card! Hugz!

    ReplyDelete
  6. so so cute!! love this thank you for Holly!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so pretty Kathy! I love the soft colours you chose and your colouring is perfect as always! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!