Thursday, February 2, 2012

CCEE1205 - Snowmen


The challenge is given this week by my sweet friend, Shirley Quarry, and she has decided we should make a card with a snowman and add some scallops.  I had some shiny silver/white snowman DP and used that - cut a couple of the snowmen out and popped them up.  Then I used mirror silver and mirror gold CS and made the scallops on the bottom - it's pretty in person - but loses some of its pizazz in the picture.

Card Recipe:

Paper:  American Crafts - Memories DP; Silver and Gold Mirror CS
Accessories:  SU scallop punch

Be sure and go over to the CCEE challenge blog and check out my teamies' awesome cards.  If you have a snowman stamp you love, make a card and enter the challenge, as we would love to see your cards!

Thanks for stopping by and later gator!


12 comments:

  1. I love all the sparkly snowguys and the scallops. What a fun card, KAthy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what fun designer paper, love your card :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The mirror paper was a great idea. Love your sparkly and shiny snowmen. Shucks, I LOVE all snowmen. Cute, cute card, Kathy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This turned out so cute Kathy. I'll bet in real life the shine is something else! I love how you popped up some of the snowmen!

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow kathy this is gorgeous, the santa's are looking fabulous.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous snowman card! You just can't go wrong with Silver shiny paper! Love the scallops!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute snowman card. I like how you popped some of them up. I love the scalloped edges in the gold and silver, it is so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, I really like the contrast between the glittery and matt snowmen, and I bet that border looks really fabulous. I hate cards that are hard to take good photos of!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. gotta love the sparkly snowmen...perfect use of that dp....very cool and nontraditional snowman card...LOVE IT

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the popped up snowmen. I bet it looks fantastic in real life. I've never been able to photograph glitter properly. TFS!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!