Friday, February 3, 2012

TSC Cards



I gave the challenge this week for the TSC0203 - to make a card using a combination of black and _____ (whatever color you like), plus make your card a circle or use a circle on the card.  See the top card - sadly - it's wrong.  I can't believe I messed up on my own challenge - that's what I get for rushing.  The bottom card is its replacement.  Geez, as the Scarecrow said on the road to Oz - "If I only had a brain!"  Ditto that Scarecrow - I know how you feel!

Card Recipe: (Black/White card)

Stamp:  Brick Wall by Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.
Paper:  Basic Grey Little Black Dress; MFP 140 lb. white
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories:  Nesties circle dies and scalloped circle dies

Thanks for stopping by - later gator!


4 comments:

  1. They are both lovely Kathy. I love the warmth of the first card and think it is so charming.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They're both great cards Kathy - lovely papers! I really like the simple layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. there both great cards kathy.
    beautiful paper and great texts.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!