Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Squigglefly



These 2 wonderful and fun images are from Squigglefly and I love them both!  The top card is going to a friend of mine - who hates outhouses - refuses to use one - no matter what!  She will walk into the woods before she uses a porta potty of any kind!  And, although I won't admit it - I don't blame her in the least - most porta potties are horrid!  But, I can't let her know that - because then I couldn't tease her!  The little outhouse in this picture is so adorable!  The card below is such a cute image - and it just makes me smile!

Card Recipes:

Top card:

Stamp:  Tidy One Hole by Lynne Stansbery for Squigglefly
Paper:  Basic Grey Origins DP; MFG 140 lb. white; SU CS
Ink:  Copics:  Fence:  R39, 37, 35; Grass/Leaves:  YG67, 63, 61; Sunflowers: Y19, 15, E25, 23; Outhouse:  E19, 17, 15, 13, 11; Hardware on building:  Prismacolor yellow ochre; Sidewalk: C3, 1

Bottom Card:

Stamp:  Curious Kitty by Nate Owen for Squigglefly
Paper:  My Mind's Eye Stella Rose - Hattie DP; SU CS
Ink:  Copics:  Kitty: YR15, 12; N1, 0, YG05, 03; R30; Ladybug: R24
Accessories:  Yellow/White Twine; Nesties die

Thanks for taking a peek - these 2 cards are just for fun and not any challenges.  If you get a chance, stop by and visit Squigglefly's on-line shop and browse all the wonderful images.  There is currently a challenge to make birthday cards in progress on SF's challenge blog - so be sure and get your image and make a card - and you could win a prize.  Be sure and check out my team mates' awesome cards - they are a group of very talented ladies!

Thanks for popping by - later gator!


6 comments:

  1. Wonderful cards! I had to giggle at the first one!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love them both!!! I have to admit I won't use on either!! But I do love your card!!
    Your second card is just awesome too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that first card, I just ordered that image a few days ago. You have colored it beautifully and I love how you made the yard.

    The second one is equally cute and once again, great colorings. I like the paper and the twine bow.

    ReplyDelete
  4. two fabulous cards kathy.
    the cat is cute and your coloring is great on both cards.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh that is me to a tee! I will not use a porta potty and I know that an outhouse would be out of the question! I don't even like to go in the bathrooms they have at park sites! This card will probably give her the willies at the thought! Although, it is a very well maintained outhouse - love the background paper you used. It compliments the sunflowers.
    Your cat card is just darling as can be! I love, love, love your coloring on him! Sweet layout too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kathy, both of these are adorable. I'm with your friend. I HATE outhouses. Now if I found one as cute as yours with your fence and well manicured lawn I might use it! Love how you colored it.

    The kitty card is adorable. The coloring on him is amazing. That image is too cute. Cute cute card.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!