Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Speedy the Fox Challenge - Joy Fold Card


This card is for the Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co., Speedy the Fox and Friends - 2-18-2012 challenge to make a Joy Fold card.  I used a beautiful stamp set from Mark's Finest Papers titled Brick Wall.  This is actually the first time I've used this awesome set - as I received it a couple of weeks ago.

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Brick Wall by Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.
Paper:  My Mind's Eye, Paris & Co. DP
Ink:  Soft Suede and Not Quite Navy
Accessories:  SU circle punches

Thanks for taking a look - and hope you can play in the challenge too!

11 comments:

  1. A lovely card. Brick Wall is one of my favorites. Thanks for sharing with Speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the brick wall - one of my favs,
    thanks for sharing with Speedy Fox and Friends (-:

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. Thanks for joining Speedy Fox and Friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathy, beautiful card. I love the design and colors. Thanks for playing along with us here at Speedy Fox and Friends challenge, we hope to see you again next week. Make sure to check out our challenge with Friends of SpeedyTV for more fun with Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Kathy! Very cool brick wall and I like how you've stamped a vine to "grow" on it! Lovely paper choices too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a neat fold Kathy. I just love that wall stamp.

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful card and stamp kathy.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Kathy, this is really pretty. I love the vine on the brick wall. This is quite elegant. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. a beautiful creation using the J-fold.....not always the easiest to coordinate....but you made a beauty

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a beauty. I love the brick wall and the blue. A really great combo.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!