Monday, February 13, 2012

Final Sneak Peek Before Hop


Well, tomorrow starts our 4 day blog hop, so please be sure to go by MFP's challenge blog to start the hop each day.  We look forward to see you - and you could win one of the beautiful new stamp sets.

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  Dogwood Blossoms by Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co.
Paper:  Alla-Prima DP; MFP 140 lb. white for image
Ink:  Copics:  Blossoms:  BG32, 13, 11, 10; YG07, 05, 03, 01 and E19, 17, 13
Accessories:  Blue pearls and pop dots

Thanks for stopping by - later gator!


6 comments:

  1. Wow Kathy. Congrats on being Featured Stamper! Whoo hoo. I just love this card. Love the embossing folder. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my favorite card I have seen done with this set! Outstanding!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, that embossed frame is so lovely! I love the pearls too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful. I love the embossed frame and the color. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this one is very beautiful kathy.
    loev the flower and that paper in the inside.
    Love the oval embossing.

    greetings karin

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!