Sunday, September 26, 2010

FS190 - HobbyduJour - Sallie (featured stamper) on SCS


This card was uploaded to SCS for the featured stamper challenge.  Sallie (known as HobbyduJour) was selected - and she has a fabulous gallery.  Next time you go to SCS - check it out.  I paged through several of her cards and so many of them had beautiful detail - but since this is Sunday - my do nothing (or very little) day - I chose an easy card.  Same colors, used a butterfly, but I added a ribbon, charm and corner picture tabs for my card. 

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  SU French background
Paper:  SU Tempting Turquoise, Whisper White
Ink:  Tempting Turquoise, Pacific Point, Pumpkin Pie, and Regal Rose
Accessories:  SU pic tab punch, misc. ribbon, charm and Ranger Stickles

My day has consisted of making a few cards (this being one of them), playing with my cats (I gave them some new ribbon) and they were happy campers!  I haven't even read the newspaper yet (well, I did comb my hair - sorta), brushed my teeth, took a shower.  Okay, I have accomplished a new necessities today - so it isn't a total loss. 

The weather is a bit chilly, but nice - it is 58 degrees - a nice brisk Autumn day (or you'll need a sweatshirt or jacket day)!

Well, hope you like the card and thanks for stopping by for a little blurb on my blog.  Later Gator!

1 comment:

  1. Sis,

    The butterfly on the card is gorgeous. You make cards that make you smile.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!