Saturday, September 4, 2010

QFTD25 - All Hail Queen Phyllis on SCS

Happy Saturday to all.  On SCS, Ms. Phyllis (SparklePlenty1000) was named as QFTD (Queen for the Day).  To play along, you  pick a card from the Queen's gallery and try to copy it the best you can -- in her honor.  The card in the gallery of Ms. Phyllis was the same as above - EXCEPT - she had a black ribbon - same flowers but her flowers were white and the colors were the same colors - but different shades of those colors.  I got a reply back from Ms. Phyllis and she did like her card!   If you get a chance - check out the QFTD25 gallery and you can see the other SCSers that took part made really, really beautiful cards and some funny cards too!

Card Recipe: 
Stamp:  SU Fifth Avenue Floral
Paper:  SU Daffodil Delight and Pink Pirouette and Basic Gray DP
Ink:  Daffodil Delight
Accessories:  Ranger's Gold Stickles; SU embossing folders and pop dots; SU ribbon

I got busy this morning and got my housework caught up and then worked on a couple of cards (the one above included).  My honey pie (Jim) and I went into Lincoln for dinner - I had walleye and he had catfish - it was good, but we were stuffed when we left the restaurant.  We basically rolled to the truck like weebles.

That's it for today.  Hope you had a pleasant Saturday!   Later Gator!



2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Kathy! I like how you combined the two ribbons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The card is lovely - I like the embossing too.
    Your sis

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!