Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Sympathy Card

Good afternoon.  This will be a short post today, since I have a bunch of errands to run in Lincoln.  First of all, this is a CASEd card from Julie Gearinger from SCS.  Please visit her gallery on SCS - it's loaded with gorgeous cards.  Julie's card had a pretty black bow in the lower right corner of the card and I just opted for now bow/ribbon.

Card Recipe:

Stamp:  SU Elements of Style
Paper:  SU Whisper White cs; Michael's black cs
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories:  SU label punches; SU embossing folder; SU pearls

As I said, this is a very short post today (although it makes me feel like I'm neglecting a child or something).  Anyway, have a wonderful rest of the  day and see you tomorrow.  Later Gator.


2 comments:

  1. Very nice! Classy and elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ditto to Danni's comment. Keep up the great work sis.

    Sis

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your lovely comments and for stopping by my blog!